Saturday, October 7, 2017

I'm moving.


Hello friends,
Some things start and some things end.
It's time for an ending and a beginning.
As you know I started this blog to talk about fashion.
But as interests change and life priorities shuffle, we grow out of certain boots and grow into others.
Joyful Zest/Outfit Zest is coming to an end now.
My true joy is in creating beautiful and interesting photographs (It was never really about the fashion for me.) You can now find me at:

Joyfulcapture.com

I've made a photography portfolio website for myself which also carries a blog function. I can keep blogging but the shade of my blog has shifted. Here is to creative portrait photography! Thanks for sticking with me through all the changes. I hope you enjoy what I've been working on.

Love,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment