Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Inside Her Closet: Carmen



First off, this girl is the cutest. Second, this was my first time chasing someone down to take photos because I liked her look. Carmen's bold colors stood out to me as I happened to be passing by with my camera so I stuffed away my shyness, seized the moment, and asked if I could take her picture. Upon our introductions, Carmen and I quickly found out that we already knew each other-only the last time I saw her she was around 13 or 14 years old sporting a blue mohawk while we waitressed together at a local restaurant. Carmen's confidence and bright personality made it easy to pick up where we left off as she told me a bit about her recent life happenings: camp counseling in the Adirondacks, reading by the riverside, exploring nearby bluffs. Her look reflects her relaxed and ready for adventure attitude. 

About Her Outfit
Sweater: Thrift Shop 
Trousers: Thrift Shop
Shirt: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Retail Chuck Taylors




No comments:

Post a Comment