Monday, October 31, 2016

Feeling Witchy


Happy Halloween! 
Today I wanted to show off my cute little witch outfit. I say cute little witch because I don't like scary witches at all. If I was a witch I would want to live in the forest, practice friendly spells, learn how to fly, and know what herbs to collect for brewing useful potions. I would not be the sort of witch who kidnaps children, possesses animals, or practices black magic. So to stay festive (but not scary) I put together a decidedly not evil witch costume. My favorite part of what I'm wearing is the tiny witch-hat hair pin. I think it adds the perfect costume flourish.


Wishing you ginger snaps, cider, and merry-making!
-Joy

Outfit Details
This outfit is made from clothes I had in my closet.
The witch hat came from a craft store. 

Linking With: We are Fashion


6 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I like your take on a witch costume and those tights are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how creative and cute are you! Obviously, you enjoyed the Halloween Holiday! #TopoftheWorldLinkUp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorably cute, you made me laugh out loud! Such fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up to the Ageless Style linkup party! witch is my favorite costume. LOL.

    ReplyDelete