Saturday, November 21, 2015

Outfit: Color Block Walk



Bundled up for the chilly autumn air made this morning walk perfect. The sun was shining and after climbing around on rocks and running back and forth between my tripod and where I was exploring I felt comfortably warm in spite of the cool air. One funny thing about blog photos is that I spend so much time looking for the perfect shot that I forget to slow down and enjoy my surroundings. Today I made a point of tucking my camera away so I could just sit in the woods and relax. The effect was totally rejuvenating. It is so easy to get sucked into doing things that even when we are relaxing we are still doing things (surfing the web, talking on the phone, listening to music). It can be difficult to set everything aside for a moment and just be. If you have a moment this week, go outside and breathe. The results will be beautiful. 

Outfit Details:
Hat: Craft sale purchase $5.00
Scarf: A friend made it
Skirt: Thrift shop $2.00
Orange Tights: Target Clearance $1.80
Knee Socks: Modcloth (sale) $3.00
Shoes: 5 and Below $5.00
Knit Fingerless Gloves: H&M (gifted)
Old denim jacket
Total Outfit Cost: $16.80

1 comment:

  1. All of your outfits are so colorful and bright. I love that! This outfit is one of my favorites! Beautiful colorblocking! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete