Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Outfit: Turquoise and Red



Red and turquoise really pop together don't you think? I inherited this dress from a friend who inherited it from another friend. Today I enjoyed wearing it paired with matching tights and red highlights. As part of this blog I want to stretch myself to make unique outfits by using what is currently in my bedroom. Sometimes I have an outfit in mind that I want to create but am missing a piece of it. Today that was a red belt. I contemplated running to the store and searching for one but instead opted for wrapping a piece of red electrical tape around my waist. It may not look the classiest but it worked as an effect for the photograph. 
Outfit Details:
Dress: hand-me-down free
Tights: Apt. 9 made in USA $6.00
Shoes: Alpine Swiss $10.00
Red ribbon ankle bracelet 
Total Outfit Cost: $16.00

No comments:

Post a Comment