Saturday, March 5, 2016

Modcloth Discount Code

 For $20 off your first order of $100 use code WELCOME16

Let's be real here, Modcloth is addicting. With so much fun clothing in one place it is hard to stop scrolling. I recently broke my no shopping pledge to buy a Modcloth bridesmaid dress for my friend's wedding. Fortunately this great code saved me twenty bucks and I still qualified for free shipping because my order was over $75. What's more, the dress was made in the United States.

I recently discovered that on Modcloth you can refine your search to items made in U.S.A. Lately I've been on the hunt for American-made clothing that I can write about because I believe that spending dollars patriotically is worthwhile. Buying things made in the United Sates helps our economy, creates jobs, and leaves a smaller carbon footprint. The problem is that so much cute stuff is manufactured overseas while the U.S. clothing companies I have found are purely utilitarian (think L.L.Bean style) so it has been a challenge to find the cutesy dresses that I love made here in my own country. Fortunately, with Modcloth's handy search refining tool, they do the work for you and present a beautiful array of trendy items made on home soil. For the full listing, check out this link.



No comments:

Post a Comment