Monday, March 14, 2016

Outfit: March Morning



Hidden Face Shoes. I wish I knew who made them but I found them in the children's section at a thrift shop in Iceland and they have no brand inside. For two dollars, they were too weird to pass up. 
March is a fickle month to dress for. Some days it is freezing outside in the morning  and then it warms up to be balmy in the afternoon. Fortunately for me, I was able to borrow this great retro jacket from my sister. Wind-breaker style, the jacket is warm but not too hot and I feel like a character from an 80s movie when wearing it. After weeks of dressing up in teacher clothes, it's nice to dress down for a change. Every once and a while I like to embrace my tomboy roots and just not care about being ladylike or matching tights and sweaters for a day.
When the woods start calling your name and you just need to spend some time scrabbling over rocks, wearing jeans, a tee, and some old sneakers is the way to go.

Outfit Details
Jacket: Borrowed
T-shirt: old
Jeans: Merona (secondhand)
Shoes: Thrifted

1 comment:

  1. These blogs are so much fun! and I look at them and they make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete