Saturday, April 2, 2016

Outfit: Intergalactic Bike Ride

This outfit title comes from the bikes printed on my shirt and the fact that my tights remind me of a galaxy. I often feel that these tights are a little to weird for formal settings so I like to wear them on the weekends when I don't need to look professional for anything.  
With rain falling this morning, I didn't actually have time to go for a bike ride today. But fortunately, the afternoon sky cleared up in time to go for a walk with some friends. The town where I live hosts a a rails-to-trails trail that has opened up a world of easy nature exploration for bike and foot traffic. I try to use it daily to appreciate spring's soft greenery and colorful blossoms. 


Outfit Details
Bike Shirt: Hand-me-down
Cardigan: Hand-me-down
Skirt: Aero (purchased secondhand)
Tights: White tights that I dyed
Shoes: Vans (purchased secondhand)

1 comment: