Thursday, April 28, 2016

Outfit: Same Old Skirt



Isn't it interesting that we often have closets stuffed full of clothes but find ourselves wearing the same items over and over again? I want to take a moment and highlight this skirt. I bought this skirt secondhand about a year ago and I wear it at least once a week. The polka dots and pleats give it personality while it works as a neutral for countless outfits. The waistband is elastic so it stays secure and comfortable no matter what I'm doing. I can wear this skirt on bike rides, wear it to church, wear it to school. It's the perfect amount of formal meets casual for any almost situation. Today I paired it with my solar system socks for a funkier look, but I find it really goes with anything. 

Outfit Details
Shirt: Old
Cardigan: Thrifted (originally Loft)
Skirt: H&M (secondhand)
Socks: Modcloth
Boots: 1,000 Mile
Bag: Blutgeschwister

No comments:

Post a Comment