Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Sweet Sour Blueberry Cheesecake

See how I am wearing an adorable piece of crocheted blueberry cheesecake in my hair? This was made by Ice Pandora, a small company run by a girl in the Netherlands who crochets a variety of tiny desserts. I stumbled across her Instagram feed and immediately fell in love with her creations. My blueberry cheesecake was a complete impulse buy and its arrival made my day by turning up in the cutest packaging ever (see photos below). My husband Ben made fun of me for buying a non-edible piece of cheesecake but I don't care! I turned it into a hairpiece by attaching a bobby pin through the bottom so today I can proudly wear dessert that will never spoil my appetite. 


Here are more photos of Ice Pandora's incredible crocheted bakery. Cinnamon buns, banana cream pie, cherry danishes, chocolate tower cake, she makes it all. I might need a few more baked goods for future seasons. Maybe a slice of pumpkin pie come October or a cupcake for my birthday. 
 That's all for now folks! I hope you are having a great week!

Outfit Details
Dress: Modcloth (made in U.S.A)
Blue Cheesecake: Ice Pandora

3 comments:

  1. Yaay it arrived safe and sound :D and
    Wahhhhhhhhh super amazing!! That's actually a great idea in
    turning it into a hair accessory :o you look stunning and radiant c:
    Again, thank you so much Joy ^_^ Ice Pandora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And pssst I bet your husband wanted a slice too ;) haha

      Delete