Monday, September 19, 2016

Inside Her Closet: Nicola

Nicola is a Danish student studying to be a speech reading therapist and audiologist. She is very sweet and talented and has an excellent eye for fashion. When I asked her what she was attracted to in clothes, her response was something along the lines of "Basically anything I get to feel like princess in without looking like I'm dressing up in a princess costume." I adore this fantasy meets reality hybrid in fashion and if Nicola hadn't mentioned that is what she likes, I don't think I would have noticed how subtly she achieved this goal. Because she really does look like a princess. Not a princess in a tower detached from the people around her but a modern, relatable princess who can take on errands, classes, and early morning drives to the airport all while looking airy and beautiful.


Outfit Details
Dress: New Look
Over-shirt: Hand-me-down
Purse: Forever 21
Ring: Pilgrim

Linking with: Elegantly Fashionable, Hello Monday, Shelbee on the Edge, Bargain Bag Lady


1 comment:

  1. Lovely feminine outfit! Love your tan bag!
    thanks for linking up with Turning heads tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete