Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Wear Your Fruits

The school year has started and I have been simplifying my wardrobe to a small capsule collection that I can rotate through weekly. My goal is to reduce getting ready time in the morning by having a select number of pieces to choose from that mix and match together easily. Working as a preschool teacher, flexibility is a must (we sit on the floor a lot) and I can't be worried about clothing riding up or sticking uncomfortably. I'm still in the process of deciding what to put in storage and what to donate, but I know for sure that my Krissyfied strawberry dress will stay in my closet. You may recognize this dress from this post when summer was new and strawberries were in season. And although the leaves are no longer the fresh green of springtime, and the strawberry crop has been plucked, I still feel comfortable wearing this dress. The navy base makes it quite versatile and paired with neutral leggings, I can easily meet the attention of tiny students. Wearing the bright strawberry print as cooler months unfold will be like savoring summer's preserves. I know I can enjoy them all year round.


Outfit Details
Dress: Krissyfied Boutique
Socks: Pact Cotton
Boots: Steve Madden (purchased secondhand)

Linking With: Link Up on the Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment