Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Little Prince

So I have this thing for kid's books. I just really enjoy them. You may recall my post on children's literature in fashion last spring. It was around then that I discovered Tights Shop, an etsy store that specializes in tights screen printed with quotes and illustrations from classic children's books. After pining over their designs for about six months I finally went ahead and bought myself this pair of Little Prince tights as a birthday present to myself. To highlight them, I put together a Little Prince inspired outfit to go with the theme. While I'm on the subject, I might just go ahead and buy myself some pink roses for my kitchen table. 

Unfortunately I didn't have much time to take these photos. They were hastily snapped while waiting for Ben to get done work so I can't help but feel a little wistful that I could have put together a better post today. Ah well...you can't do everything. 

Outfit Details
Boots: Wolverine.
Tights: Tights Shop.
Skirt, Belt, Blouse: Old.
Bow tie: Borrowed from Ben.
Cardigan: I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment