Monday, December 5, 2016

Jade and Matt Maternity

Hello. It is my pleasure to introduce you to Jade and Matt, a stellar married couple expecting their first baby. Playing photographer for this blog has opened up so many opportunities to capture special moments for other people and I really feel lucky to do this kind of thing. I know Jade from high school. She was the cool upper-classman I wanted to be like as a freshman. In personality, style, and a passion for helping the world, she stood out as herself instead of doing what everyone else was doing. Jade fostered a lot of things I still care about as an adult: environmentalism and human rights activism. So naturally, when Jade approached me about doing a maternity photo shoot, I jumped at the opportunity. My favorite part of taking photos is getting to hang out with the cool people who I'm taking pictures of. Jade and Matt are down to earth, full of laughs, and just great to be around. I hope you enjoy looking at their photos as much as I enjoyed taking them. 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you guys. You both look beautiful. I especially like the shoe picture! I am so happy for the both of you and can't wait for the new magic soul you r bringing into the world. Love you much. Grand dad 2 b. Just call me Gramps

    ReplyDelete