Thursday, June 29, 2017

What I've been up to: Website Building.

Hello friends!
Thanks for stopping by!

I've been slow to post in here because most of my free time has been spent building other websites.

The first website I've been working on is my own photography portfolio website. The site is built but I'm waiting for my domain name to transfer. It should go live within the next week but I'm back-burnering that project while filling out my actual portfolio with more material. I'll be shooting two weddings next week and I want to add those photos to my Bridal section.

The second website I put together and feel super proud of is for Amberland Farms, a local C.S.A. (community supported agriculture), who I admired and wanted to help grow. I took promotional photos for them and put together this beautiful website:

Amberlandfarm.org

You may not know this (or maybe you do if you follow my insta) but I love gardening and working with plants. To combine photography and farming is a dream for me so I'm having a blast creating the Amberland Farm social media/web presence.

Amberland Instagram
Amberland Facebook

So check it out!
I'm super pumped about what I've been up to!


No comments:

Post a Comment