Tuesday, January 14, 2020

It's been a minute...a lot has changed.

I feel safe posting here because I'm relatively sure no one checks this website. It's been two or three years since I've posted. But I miss blogging. I miss being in charge of my projects and driven to share. I'm thinking of changing the flavor of this blog. Literally the flavor. I'm thinking about writing about food. I'm thinking about covering local restaurants and developing recipes. And maybe gnomes and decor and other doodads I'm interested in can fit but I'm not sure yet. I feel like I've been drifting. I do photography. It's great but I want a creative outlet outside of instagram and my portfolio website. I feel limited by needing everything to be perfect all the time. 

So give me a minute, I might be back with a new vibe....

No comments:

Post a Comment