Sunday, November 8, 2015

Outfit: November Stroll


After all the warm sunny days we have had, today finally felt like November. The sky was overcast, the air was chilly, and geese were flying South overhead. Brown tones with bright red sneakers seemed appropriate. The covered bridge in these photos is famous for a number of ghost stories. When I was a teenager my friends and I would hide underneath the bridge at nighttime to scare the ghost hunting tourists who passed through. As people slowed down their cars overhead we would cry and pound on the wooden boards. This was often followed by the people screaming, locking their doors and driving away much faster than they arrived. My apologies if this ever happened to you. Because I have never seen anything spooky here myself the bridge remains a picturesque spot, perfect for an afternoon stroll.

Outfit Details:
Dress: H&M (hand-me-down)
Cardigan: Thrift Shop $2.00
Hat: Husband's hat rack
Shoes: 5 and Below $5.00
Necklace: Gift
Total Outfit Cost: $7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment