Thursday, December 10, 2015

Outfit: Fall Keeps Trucking



Right when I thought winter was upon us, we were blessed with a gorgeously warm day. It felt almost too hot for my knit hat and jacket. Not that I am complaining-I absolutely love warm weather. Some people are miffed that it isn't more Christmasy outside but I wouldn't mind summer weather all year long. Bare legs in December is usually unheard of so I am relishing the sunshine and soaking up the warmth. This outfit is compiled almost entirely of hand-me-downs except for the hat and leaf pin which I purchased at a recent craft sale. The army medic jacket is a relic from the 1970's that was given to me several years ago from a vintage shop where I worked in high school. At first I felt a little funny about combining the army jacket with the yellow sundress and very feminine over-shirt (I usually throw the army jacket on with a t-shirt and pair of jeans) but this blog is meant to stretch my sense of style and try different looks. Here is to dressing new with what you already have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment