Friday, December 11, 2015

Outfit: Black and Navy



 The paper hair bow posted above is made from a folded Berlin S-Bahn (city train) ticket taped to a bobby pin. I made it months ago on a trip to Germany and wear it all the time. If you are a ticket stub saver like me, you can make one for yourself and keep it as a wearable souvenir. Aside from my hair pin, this outfit is comprised primarily of hand-me-downs. People tend to give me a lot of their old clothes because I am quite short and can fit into what others have grown out of. The only item I purchased new in this set of clothes was my navy jacket. I found it in the middle of May on sale for five dollars at a Macy's. I snatched it up and it has been my staple cool weather cover up for the past six years. The jacket is made from sweatshirt material so it is incredibly comfortable and can easily be dressed up or down to suit any occasion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment