Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Inside Her Closet: Alison




 Alison is someone who I feel honored to know. She is loving of other people, grounded in her faith, artistically talented, and hilarious to spend time with. Alison has a huge heart that spills out into the world and graces the people around her. All the while, she stays fabulously dressed. The fingerless gloves and scarf Alison is wearing were made by Granate Couture, a local designer who takes inspiration from nature to create beautiful and timeless pieces. The dress Alison is wearing is a hand-me-down but she made it her own by layering it over sleeves and belting the waist. The rich purple and silver tones seemed to blend perfectly with our crisp January afternoon. 

Outfit Details
Dress: Hand-me-down
Hat, Belt, Leggings: Target
Boots: DSW


1 comment:

  1. I love this model, and I love the photographer/blogger! I'm a very lucky mom!

    ReplyDelete