Monday, January 18, 2016

Outfit: Charleston, South Carolina.


 My husband Ben and I are taking a road trip around the South this week to escape Pennsylvania's winter. We spent the morning exploring Charleston, South Carolina. It was sunny, chilly, and beautiful. Historic buildings, cobblestones, and hot biscuits greeted us as we explored the city. At the city's harbor we spotted a dolphin (pictured in the photo above) and watched it charge fish in the shallow water. The outfit I am wearing is comprised mainly of thrifted items. The only item I altered was my cardigan which originally had plastic buttons that were starting to come off so I switched them out for the brass buttons from my button collection. I love this cardigan. I have had it since college and find that it goes with any occasion: church, school, work, a bonfire. It is loose and comfy but I don't feel frumpy in it; perfect for a road trip when comfort is the main priority in getting dressed but you still want to look nice when it is time to sightsee.
*Photos by me and Ben

Outfit Details
Cardigan: Thrifted
Dress: Plato's Closet
Tights: Target Clearance
Shoes: Vans from Closet Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment