Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Stylish Spaces: Greenhouse Interiors


Winter is starting to grate on us up here in the Northern hemisphere so I thought everyone would enjoy a few pretty pictures of greenhouse interiors that I collected from around the internet. 

Ah, now wasn't that lovely? The winter can make a person feel cooped up and it's easy to long after spring's greenery. I have a few potted plants by the window that cheer up the bedroom but they don't stave off my desire to get back into the garden. There is something so thoroughly satisfying about getting dirty, feeling the fresh air, and helping plants grow. I find myself longing more and more for warmer weather. Maybe someday I'll settle down and have a pretty little greenhouse where I can garden through the winter. In the meantime we can just look at the pictures and daydream together.

No comments:

Post a Comment