Friday, March 4, 2016

Outfit: Tulips in Winter




Tulip painting by Garima Designs. For Etsy listing, click here.
With its bright pink color and ruffled bodice, I just can't help but feel like a tulip in this dress. I ordered it off of a website called Twice which specialized in selling gently used name brand items. Because I bought the dress over a year ago, I can't remember the original store it came from but I'm pretty sure it was first sold at Urban Outfitters or Anthropologie. Unfortunately Twice has since shut down their website but there are similar online consignment shops such as thredUPSwapTradesy, Poshmark, and The Attic. All of these stores give browsers the option of buying and selling quality pieces. You can search your favorite brands and find great sales. Secondhand shopping is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to buy ethical clothing because you are recycling what is still usable, staying friendly to the environment and your wallet. Needless to say, I'm a fan. 

Outfit Details
Boots: Thrifted
Socks: Target
Tights: Old
Dress: Staring at Stars (Secondhand)
Cardigan: Old
Scarf: Made by a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment