Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Cabbages and Roses: Spring 2015 Look Book



I know this collection is from last spring but I couldn't resist posting these beautiful photos. I love the flowers, the muted colors, and the drenching sunlight used to frame each outfit. Cabbages and Roses is a small British design team that creates 'clothing with kindness' working with fair pay, fair prices, and fair materials. In this series, I love how elegantly frumpy the models look. They are almost other worldly, like they stepped out of a storybook or a historical romance. Designers from Cabbages and Roses say "All our products are designed with a hint of great British humor. Who says you can't pair your most beautiful dress with muddy wellies?" I personally love the juxtaposition of graceful and homey and think that it makes for a very relatable product. For more info, photos, or to do some shopping take a look at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment