Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Outfit: In the Greenhouse

Spring is upon us and it is time to think about gardening. For the past several years I have worked on a professional gardening crew that starts work well before winter's biting wind has died down. In the extreme temperatures with numb hands and ruddy cheeks or suffocating humidity and heat, I would daydream about an office job where I could sit in comfort, wear pretty clothes, and drink coffee as I worked.
This year I have been spoiled in the splendor of a heated classroom and the leisure to start gardening at my own pace. Right now I am choosing the life of a "fair weather gardener" i.e. only gardening when I feel like it and when it's nice out. The past few days have been rainy and chilly, but I'm still looking forward to playing in the dirt when I get home. 


Outfit Details
Cardigan: Hand-me-down
Blouse: Rummage sale find
Skirt: Thrifted


2 comments:

  1. Love love love that blouse! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so cute! Love the gingham shirt!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete