Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Outfit: Runaway

I have found myself enamored with photo-stories lately. Taking a picture wearing cute clothes is fun, but an image is so much fuller when it tells a story. Here we have a typical runaway story: the girl looks backwards and forwards and decides to push on. In the end, she finds a little piece of beauty. Perhaps it was what she was looking for, but maybe it was something she had all along.


This photo shoot was built around the little blue suitcase that I found on the sidewalk while going for an evening run. The clasps on it are slightly busted, it was too cute to pass up and I thought it would make an interesting prop. 

Outfit Details
Dress: Hand-me-down
Socks: Old white socks that I dyed purple
Boots: 1,000 Mile by Wolverine
Suitcase: Curbside find
Hair Ribbon: Was tied around a box of chocolates

Linked on: Elegantly FashionableHello MondayWeekly Fashion Link-Up.

2 comments:

  1. I love this look and that you told a story with it! I always want to incorporate railroad tracks in my posts too. Great inspiration!

    Nina
    aworldofdresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful perspective in the photos. The first and last are among my favorites. Fantastic suitcase! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete