Saturday, June 25, 2016

Farmer's Market

I absolutely love Saturdays. Who doesn't? My first few years out of college both my husband and I worked service industry jobs with schedules that change every week and no two days off in a row. Weekends went by the wayside and Ben and I hardly saw each other until this past year when I started teaching and he started working from home. Now for the first time in our married life, we have weekends off together and it is marvelous. I hope I never stop taking it for granted. The leisure of waking up naturally, planning afternoon trips and local hikes, and knowing when we can spend time together is such a luxury. This past Saturday was especially lovely: a morning spent at the farmer's market, a bike ride, and an afternoon nap. I hope you enjoy the photos and happy weekending to you!

Outfit Details
Dress: Thrifted
Boots: 1,000 Mile
Bow: Bit of Ribbon

1 comment: