Wednesday, June 8, 2016

My Dear Love Summer Look Book

Mademoiselle Pastel 
I enjoy the whimsical but ladylike vibes from this season's collection released by My Dear Love, a German clothing company that specializes in embracing individuality. My Dear Love designs and manufactures their products in Germany to ensure high quality results and fair working conditions. Designed with playfulness and practicality in mind, their clothing has been affectionately referred to as "street folk" for women who are young at heart. Summer 2016 brings us Mademoiselle Pastel, featuring a palette of pastels and dreamy floral prints.
One aspect I love about fashion is how limitless it is. We all get dressed in the morning and we all get to choose how we want to portray ourselves through clothing so everyone's personal style is a little different. Along with that, no two designers are exactly the same so I love seeing Look Books that embody specific ideas or themes that designers and art directors adapted. Whether it is creating a collection around a specific color palette like this one from My Dear Love, or basing a collection off of a historical figure or storybook or country, inspiration is endless. 
For more information about My Dear Love and to see more pictures, you can visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment