Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Outfit: Take Advantage of in Between Time

Sometimes things don't go as planned. Sometimes you end up waiting around for an hour after your husband was supposed to be done work so you can go home. That is when you need to be armed with a book to read (and a camera and tripod so you can spontaneously take pictures of your outfit while reading said book). Fortunately for me, Ben works near some beautiful places where I am happy to spend my time. But we can't always be blessed with good books and beautiful meadows to read in. Sometimes we're stuck in traffic, or in lines, or in waiting rooms. Waiting can be a dreadful bore. It can have us sighing and pacing and groaning inside. But at the same time, life is ticking on by. Fleeting moments are whispering away. How can we use the in between moments? What would you do if you had more time?

About the outfit:
I've been inspired by black and white recently. It is such a classic contrast combination and it makes me feel sophisticated and edgy. Only, I like to liven it up with a splash of color. Yellow tights pop!

Outfit Details
Leaf hair clip: craft sale
Everything else is old or secondhand

Linking with: Link Up on the Edge, My Life and Style, Jeans and a Teacup, Fashion Should Be Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment