Friday, November 11, 2016

Inside Her Closet: Charity

You may recognize this girl from the post I did on her wedding back in September. Last we checked in, Charity (a sweet British Canadian) recently married an American but had to ship herself back to Canada to wait for her visa approval to go through. The indefinite wait finally came to an end mid October when she was deemed a non-threat to the United States government. Her husband Cody picked her up from Toronto about two weeks ago and she is settling into her new American home just in time to enjoy Pennsylvania's array of fall colors.

Fun fact: this outfit shoot totally snuck into the blog when I was taking photos of Rachel for the post earlier this week. The three of us went for a walk together and I couldn't resist taking photos of Charity as well. I mean come on, the bird pendant? A dress printed with chameleons? Vintage gloves? I think yes! This girl is one of my favorites.

Outfit Details
Coat: Plato's Closet
Dress: H&M
Cardigan: New Look
Pendant: Accessorize
Belt: Hand-me-down
Gloves: Vintage fair

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Joy! Charity really is so beautiful and whimsical and unique! I am glad she is finally able to settle into her new home. Thank you for linking up with me On the Edge.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete