Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Style Portrait: Rachel


Without a doubt, Rachel is one of the most stylish people I know. I don't think I have ever seen her in an outfit that isn't sophisticated and cute. She is just one of those unbelievably cute people who dresses unbelievably well. Along with always looking good, she's easy to talk to and just an all around good friend to whoever she surrounds herself with. Rachel has made several appearances on this blog (but always modeling something specific that I asked her for because as you can see she is very photogenic). This is her first time being featured simply as herself. 
Her outfit is dressy casual, perfect for a Sunday afternoon walk outside (when we took these photos).



Outfit Details
Coat: Modcloth
Shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: DSTLD
Scarf: Hand-me-down
Earrings: Hand-me-down
Purse: Target
Shoes: Plato's Closet



No comments:

Post a Comment