Monday, March 6, 2017

Daily Vibes: Fresh



We are visiting family in Massachusetts this week. The baby in these photos is my newest niece Chaya. I know, I know, all babies are adorable but this girl is particularly enchanting. She has the sweetest little gnome face that has me debating changing my blog focus to child and infant photography and forgetting about clothes all together.
The rest of the photos in this post were taken at a farmer's market we visited on Saturday. Set inside a greenhouse, visitors could browse fresh produce, hand dyed wool, seedlings, and artisan cheeses. We bought some baked goods, hot coffee, and enjoyed warming up surrounded by lush green plants away from winter's cold wind. Ben and I are both on spring break from school (teacher schedules are the best) so we're staying in Massachusetts most of the week before heading back to Pennsylvania with enough time to adjust to our regular schedule before work starts up next Monday.

Happy March! 
Love, Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment