Saturday, March 26, 2016

Outfit: It's Saturday!


After looking professional all week, it's nice to let loose a bit on the weekend and embrace splattered tights and sneakers. This is a different look for me because I don't usually wear miniskirts but pairing the skirt with tights gave me the confidence to go out without feeling too exposed. Buying the mini was a bit of an experiment in pushing my own comfort levels in getting dressed and this time I can say that I like the result. I feel like myself even though it is not what I usually wear. 

I hope you are having a great weekend wherever you are reading this. 
Now I'm off for a bike ride to spend the afternoon in the sun!
Love, Joy.
Outfit Details
Jacket: Miss London (secondhand)
Shirt: Hand-me-down
Skirt: American Eagle (Thrifted)
Tights: Hallo Gallo
Shoes: Old

No comments:

Post a Comment