Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Ukulele Wednesdays

On Wednesdays I teach a ukulele class to home-schooled students. But this Wednesday, the kids were sick so I had the afternoon all to myself and my instrument. I went for a walk down by the creek and treated my ears to birdsong, strings, and running water. With soft cloudy skies and warm air, the greenery was particularly beautiful today. The earth is bursting forth with life and aren't we blessed to witness it?

Outfit Details
Sweater Dress: Hand-me-down
Cardigan: Old
Belt: Rummage sale find
Boots: Steve Madden (secondhand)


5 comments:

  1. That is so cool that you teach ukulele to home schoolers! Awesome photos and I like that belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might be the cutest person I have ever seen on the internet! Your outfit is adorable. You are fabulously cool with your ukulele. And you look so comfortable and at peace with nature! I love your whole vibe!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shelbee! I'll be sure to check out your blog.

      Delete