Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Cards

I bought this sweatshirt from a thrift store when I was in college and it remains my favorite piece of Christmas clothing. It's cozy, festive, and not too ugly. Speaking of which, who remembers when ugly Christmas sweaters were a rare novelty? I think I went to my first ugly Christmas sweater party about ten years ago and thought the idea was awesome and hilarious. Today ugly sweaters are being pushed everywhere so some of the novelty has worn off. Regardless, I still love this sweatshirt. It's just super soft and cozy. Today I wore it while sending out Christmas cards because better late than never! Hopefully the cards reach their destinations before the holiday. Speaking of which, I'm still expecting a few packages myself which have yet to arrive.....

Outfit Details
Everything is old or thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment