Friday, December 30, 2016

Thoughts for the New Year


My new year's resolution is to arrive at work five minutes early.
I tend to be the kind of person who is always rushed when leaving the house, arriving at work in the nick of time if not a few minutes late. In 2017, I don't have any grand plans to go to the gym at 5 o'clock in the morning, or do juice cleanses once a month. But I would like to wake up a little earlier, enjoy a slower morning and get out the door with time to spare.

The beginning of 2017 will also see me slowing down my blog posts. I've been updating three times a week, but with my new work schedule I simply won't have enough daylight hours to shoot that often. You can expect an update at least once a week but hopefully more that.

A year in review: my favorite personal outfit posts month by month.

January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

These were actually quite hard to choose. My blogging mission, personal style, and photography skills have developed drastically over the past year. I have several favorite posts from recent months but hardly any that I enjoy looking back on from a year ago. Hopefully I keep improving and have more to boast about next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment